Sunday, November 30, 2008

I wish I can go back to the PAST

Another 2 and a half weeks, we are having finals in ISU. I guess everyone is still having their thanksgiving mood. Who the hell have mood to study and do their assignment after Black Friday?

Back to the past? Like how? I wish I can go back to the past to correct my mistakes that I have done. For example, going back to the beginning of this year and try not to eat so much because I gain almost 20kg in The United States. It is a disaster.Anyhow, I have to change and try to keep fit, even though people think I am Impossible. But, who cares? Impossible means " I'M Possible. Lets see, whether I can keep fit like my past?

I wish I can go back to Malaysia having fun with my friends like old days. Old friends like Aravinth, Joo Seoung , Teck Eng , Sze ming and my basketball buddy Jian Min. Having so much fun like the old days and definitely the one who cares me the most, my grandmother. Living with no worries about my studies and financial problems and have someone to talk all the time, is so nice Just imagine that, when you are back to your hometown. Miss the old days when we play basketball 3 on 3 back in our basketball court Min. Hope you are still playing basketball every week. About Elaine, I hope I can go back to the past and fix it but I know it is too late. Hope you are enjoying in Purdue. Wish you are happy all the time.

It is so random and sudden having homesick after thanksgiving break. I don't wanna think about it but if u go to Peninsula in Minneapolis and you eat one mouth of char kuey teow and Hokkien Char Mee; Oh God is just like you are back in Malaysia and having a family dinner together. It is so nice. The " Tauke Niang" means the lady boss treat us Goreng pisang with Ice cream. Walaoooo, "Sedap nia just like Matcool, Matcoll kawanku, Mari Kita Makan Matcool. Mari Mari Selalu, Shiok nia Shiok nia ah kawanku." The lyrics that I always remember when I have Matcool Ice Cream. Damn Song!!!



(Malaysian Restaurant in Minneapolis. Damn Chun!!)


(Just like penang Char Kuey Teow. This is Kuey Teow and Mee mix)


(This is monster. Fucking nice Hokkien Char. Damn Chun like having orgasm)

Kinda emo in this post. Lets study hard in this 2 and a half weeks and later we can enjoy our winter break. LA, San Fracissco, I am coming!!!

Peace everyone.



P.S: No matter how rich your are, how many friends you have, family is the most precious one. Remember that.( Advice From Kumar. Lolz)

No comments: