Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reading Journal 6- If You Can't Master English, Try Globish(pg130)

This post is just for my engish assignment.

Summary: In this world, is hard for someone to master English if they have their own native language. Therefore, in the airport, you can hear people communicating in Globish instead of English. Globish is another language that is similar to English just that the words are more simple. For example: Niece can be expressed in children of my brother. English contains 615,000 words but Globish just have 1500 words overall. therefore to learn a faster way of communicating with another person with a different native language, try out globish. You just need approximately 182hours to learn globish and you can communicate well.

Opinion: In my opinion, I think is good to learn globish instead of English if you can;t master English in a short period. I think I learn Globish first instead of English and it will help you to enhance your english learning day by day.Is kinda hard to learn English in the beginning but Globish will definitely help you to communicate in an easier way. When I was young, I always use to describe one of my cousin as My Dad's Sister's son. When you listen to it, you will think that my English is horrible but at least you know what I am trying to reach you. Therefore, Globish is no harm to English, The french don't even understand the benifits of learning Globish. I encourage people to learn Globish first instead of English in the first place.

No comments: