Monday, November 3, 2008

Is Weird part of Unique or just get rid of Weird to be Unique?

Is a good day to write blog again, coz I just recover from sickness, having fever and allergies. Is kinda lame having allergies after drinking alchohol on Friday night.

Many people start to say I am weird because they said I am kinda GAY, coz I always find Zi Ting and almost every blog will mention about him. Well, let me clarify this issue, he is one of my best friend in my life just as same as MIKE HO. I treat them as my elder brother with full respect. Erm... So am I consider wierd right now?

What is the definition of weird? Weird means QI GUAI. I think people who likes to say someone is weird is pretty weird coz they just disagree how people behave different from them. For example, Few weeks ago, one random female stranger introducing herself by telling me her name is NONAME and came from North Pole. I response to her, are you serious? She said she just don;t wanna tell the truth. Then why the fuck she come and ask me some weird questions? She ask me not to think that she is weird and said if I think she is weird means I am weird. So I don;t think she is weird, I said she is Fucking Retard. The difference is; "Weird" is stil consider human being, retard is consider down syndrome.

Somehow people who act weird is friendly too just like one of my senior TAI. Wanna know why? The reason is he just like to act weird and he speak like anime or some character in cartoon such as Tasmanian Devil in looney Tunes.




( Tai always make me think of this Tasmanian Devil because he act like him)

This is somehow the exceptional case which is being weird is part of the his unique. Seriously, Tai sometimes is weird but he always make us laugh he is good friend of us too.




( Tai's 24th birthday having a 1 year old ice cream which smells like rotten eggs and yet he still can eat it. Weird? By the way, He looks like Tasmanian Devil right? Lolz)

About me, I think I don't wan "Weird" to be part of my unique. I will get rid of "Weird" to be unique, just be the same old Eric who has a good heart. However, I hope Tai will always be weird because is he is special from anyone. Being weird but not a retard.

Hope Tai has the best birthday this year in Iowa. Long Live " Weird TAI".

1 comment:

lim said...

lol is she eunice? Based on your definition, she must be weird 'cause she always say Qi Guai!! hahah....