Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why So Serious!!! by Joker Eric

Why SO Serious? Why So serious ARH? Why do we have to take so many things so serious? Is good to be serious on your assignment, lab report, exam and etc. But why so serious in life? Sometimes I have no idea why people are so serious of life just like they follow everything with their principles. For example: I can't party because my mum told me not to do it. It seems like a bad boy; I can;t be in a relationship because it will affect your studies; I can't drink alchohol because my mum will scold me; I can't have sex with some white chicks because I might end up having STD's or HIV; I can't talk cock because it shows that I am not civialised?

Why so serious about all this issues? First, is good to party and is good to drink alchohol, just not over do it. For example, my previous housemate drink 4 times a week and get laid every night in the party. End up, sometimes he might sleep outside the road and hugging a botol of Patron. He always said:" Eric, why are you being such a serious dick!" You might think, my housemate is such an asshole or a fag playing around with girls and getting FUCKED UP almost everynight. Well, honestly let me tell you this, he is an Honor Student and he holds a CGPA of 3.94 and he is so nice to me. Seriously, I hope he can be my housemate again, listening to many stories of his WILD LIFE.


( My former housemate, Brian Gress is such a nice guy even though some people will think he is a DICK. Haha)

So, it starts my adventure of adapting the american culture, drinking alchohol. I don't drink that much, just sometimes act abit weird, might end up keep saying" WHY SO SERIOUS!!(lolz)" Sometimes people said kissing a same sex friend is GAY. Neh, I don;t think so, coz I am not gay, but I kiss a guy in the party. Friday Night, Halloween Party is so much fun. Holy Shit, Beer, Strawberry Ice, Patron, Tequilla. Oh Yeah, that is good shit, just drink a little and you might be High just like me, releasing all the tension I have for the past few weeks.


( Hehe, I am kissing my friend, Yi Herng in that party, seems like he is getting rape! LOLZ)

( Why So Serious? Just Have Fun Like us in the States. YAM SENG)



( Look at ZI, He is implying " I can do Whatever I Like, YIHhhhhhhhhhh!")

"Stacks on deck patron no ice and we could pop bottles all night and baby you could have whatever you like, YEAHHH" by T.I

So Why So Serious? Lets have fun Guys, you can go whatever you like, Yeah.....


P.S: (Next Year, Lets have more maple Syrup on ZI's Birthday, or we can have whatever we like, Yeahzzzzzzzzzzzz)

1 comment:

lim said...

not everyone can get fucked up every night while still maintaining a good cgpa, lol...
interesting post btw xD