Friday, November 21, 2008

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Gunatanamo Bay

Yo, everybody. It's been one and a half weeks I didn't post my blog. Miss me or miss cock meat sandwich more? Sorry about that, I didn;t update my blog for some time. I am so busy with my work and I am so sick. Getting better right now, but always having nose bleeding. I dunno why, maybe because I look at too many hot girls nowadays. You will be curious, why the hell there exist some chick who are wearing so sexy during the winter. All the chicks are wearing so thick just like polar bear. Haihzz, damn cham. During summer, it's hot but all hot chicks went back to hometown. Only all the agriculture chick is in Ames. Tell you all la, summer in Ames is fucking boring. I always go check out the horses behind Frederiksen Court. I named one of the horses as Blacky( another description for Kudut-X.LOLZ). Blacky is damn cute just like a guy in 202. Wanna know why? Coz Blacky is not that big,it is just short thin and quiet. Back to chicks topic, Hot chicks are wearing so thick outside but when they are in the building. OMG. Some of them damn Hot and Chun. Fuiyoh. But, I don't give a shit la, didn't meet the qualification. Hehehe.

OK, Back to topic. I guesss everyone watch Harold and Kumar right? In this post Harold and Kumar are describe as Mike and I. I guess I am Harold since I am fairer than Mike, but Harold is thin. I am fat woh. Probably we can act 2 characters in the same time. Wahahaha. Anyway, what is Gunatanamo Bay? It is similar to Guantanamo Bay, just that Guantanamo Bay lock prisoners; Gunatanamo Bay lock students up to study and work on assignment almost every day. This 2 places have no differences actually. Think of it, Guantanamo Bay has Cock meat sandwich, we have subway and jimmy johns. they lock up terrorits but Gunatanamo Bay lock up retards or genius who hack on people's computer just like terrorits Hi-jack airplane. Different version only.



( Mike, my buddy always like to act cool to do his EE224 homework even though he had no idea what he is reading or doing. Always act cool just to attract some girls, Causing disputez only. Lolz)


( We get fucked up during weekends when we have too many crazy shit to do. Is one way to release tension)


Gunatanamo Bay is located in Iowa State University, Coover Hall, a place that forces us to study all the time and train us to be nerdys. Mike and I spend almost all the time in Coover and this is how we begin our friendship, a precious friendship. Besides studying, we do quite alot of random shit like stealing. we don't steal money from people, because we are good people. We just need food to survive for our brain to think beyond our imagination to figure out how to do all this maniac questions.






( We just like to show middle finger all the time to be "LANSI" just like Harold and Kumar)

Currently we are having thanksgiving break and we are escaping from Gunatanamo Bay. He is going home to Peoria and I will hang out with my seniors. Actually I wanna go and visit him during thanksgiving to watch his kickboxing tournament but no budget. What to do?
Anyhow, I wish him good luck in his tournament and we will meet after thanksgiving and continue our madness shit.

Can I say I miss him? Sounds gay and you guys will think that I am Brokebacking with him. He is just my good buddy, and we are straight; always peep on girls. Woohahaha.

We are the New Harold and Kumar: Escape from Gunatanamo Bay.

Peace guys and have a nice thanks giving.



P.S: "Try to get laid during thanksgiving and you will be thankful to god.It will be the best Thanksgiving ever" quote by Kumar(Keng Gee or Mike Ho)

2 comments:

yuyu said...

You mother fucking gay!...

This post proved it! zzzz zomg....

so you like ziting more or mike? LOL

Pei Sze said...

kumar..lolx =p
seems like u hav a great buddy, dont u? =)
cherish ur life^^