Sunday, November 9, 2008

Keng Gee goes crazy: ALL IN or FOLD?

After madness of birthday parties in the weekends, finally I have the chance to write a post. Starting from today, I am not going to mention the word "bitch" anymore. I am just joking anyway in the previous post, but not going to describe people as bitch in the future, is kinda rude. So I sincerely apologize who call anyone bitch in my past.

Back to topic.ALL IN or FOLD? When you listen to this phrase, you will definetely think that this should be a poker, but I said is not. Why? Is kinda random again when I think about this title. I have this inspiration after yesterday night. Poker should have raise, reraise, raise in the dark, call, all in and fold. This is consider a real poker, however, yesterday, we are playing an aggressive kind of game which is ALL IN or FOLD. Pre-flop is already ALL IN which is 4000 chips; blind is just 50 but everyone got crazy because I started first. Yesterday is my first time goes crazy playing almost 5 hands ALL IN, forcing people to ALL IN their chips. I didn't try before, so I decided to give it a try just like Gus Handsen. My biggest won that night around 30 thousand chips but later I lost 16k to my poker Idiol, Chris and he is the chip leader of the night.

I have to admit that I always lose to Chris when come to big hand just like Wooi Hao. "Nooooooooooooo", Wooi Hao favourite quote. Sometimes have to learn from my poker idiol to be more patient instead of raising aggresively. Is hard to predict Chris's hand. He likes to blave a lot but in the same time, he might have a monster hand. So GAY!!! I can only dexcribe a word about yesterday night which is MADNESS. Everyone is trying to crush down my empire and it ends up, we are doomed by the unpredictable player, Chris. Top 3 chips leader in the beginning are me, William Baron and Kudut-X. It ends just like the story of the three kingdom. Liu Bei, Cao Cao and Sun Jun were all trashed by the Cunning one( indicating Chris, Lolz).


( Look at his chips, Oh Gosh. Hyland Poker Idiol, Chris Teng Feng[The Cunning One] )

Anyway, I am still glad after losing to Chris because at least I build an empire before. "Heroes will arise again when the dark is rising" and I shall give no mercy to Chris next time.(Maybe end up losing more.Lolz). Ok, time to go to Apple Bee to celebrate Linh's birthday again. Hope everyone have a nice weekend and wish me luck in the next poker game.


(My Great Wall Of Hyland. It's just lasted for 30 minutes and it was doomed)

Peace Guys.

1 comment:

yuyu said...

i think u are a gay, n u love chris. lol