Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Should Guys be Loyal to their another Half?

Is kinda random when I start thinking of this topic just 10 mins ago. Well, honestly I just chat with my old friend and she ask me about this question. I didn't think of that anyway since I dont have a girlfriend all the time. Back to topic, should guys really be loyal to their girlfriend or just taking advantage of them since we are still fresh( I mean fresh Cells, not fresh meat).

In this era, not just guys cheat on their girlfriends, girls cheat on them too. Somehow, we are the victim nowadays. In US, girls have many sex partners. They might just give you a call said that :" You wanna hang out with me tonight?" and yet she might have boyfriend in other state, just that she is kinda lonely in that moment. So, think of it, why not guys practice the same way as them, this is very common. I call it as the " Human Needs". Everyone need a companion someday, just depends when you find a right one.

About my friend's story, she has so many admirers right now. Some of the guys confess to her and said that" I felt in love you, but in the mean time, I have a GF in Malaysia." She told me " What the Fuck was that, don't you think guys should be loyal?" I just stun for a while and I think is common here. Just like my good friend Mike said:" It doesn't mean shit, long distance seldom works" Somehow, long distance works too, is just depending on your determination. Somehow many guys do not have the determination, they will find a girlfriend here and have another in their hometown, or just dumb the old one later since is expired already. However, one of the few guys like my senior Steven is so freaking loyal like a dog loyal to their owner for the rest of their life( Not indicating that he is a dog.Lolz).



(Steven, the most loyal guy in Iowa)

So, this world is full of liars. Just keep ur eyes aware of your another half then. Anyway, should guys be loyal? Who gives a shit? Mayb you are a douchebag or a dick willing to be a playboy. You decide. Who cares?

I will decide when my time is arriving. No Rush.



P.S: Just don't care about that guy, PS. Dont give a shit. I try to post one entertaint one tomorrow night. Wait ar Long Kor! My number one fan. Wagooz.

5 comments:

Pei Sze said...

er..Yet, i think guys should be loyal lo..i meant to say both parties should be loyal to each other =) give some efforts into the relationship, right?

well, i dun give him a shit.. no worries lolz..
problem is he gives me a lot of shitty stuffs lolz..
just guess what? if anyone in our clz got to know about this, they will address me as "third party" which I never ever get a shit in it lolz..

anyway, just chill haha... i'll be fine...hmmm, there was a post about "why so serious?" lolz.. it sounded...weird, i would say? lolz.. nvm, just enjoy ur life in the states =)

yuyu said...

yea~ kengee i agree with u! this world full of liars~!~!~!~! LIARSSSS are around the world!@!@!@!@ why cant they be royal to their girl or boy?????? WHY???? WHY?? WHY?? they are not only hurting their original partner, they are also hurting the people here!!! deng!

lim said...

Both parties should be loyal to each other; no question about that...
and long distance seldom works (doesn't mean it definitely won't work), which is kinda true~~

Theo.c said...

it's "douche", not Douge

Naughtii Girl said...

LOL............