Thursday, October 23, 2008

People who I miss the most

After staying for almost 11 months, I miss my family and my friends alot. The first person that I always think of it is definetely my grandma.

( I love my grandma the most)

It has been a year and a half since my grandma has passed away. When I think of it, tears will flow from my eyes almost everytime. I just lied to my friends that my eyes have dust in it to cover my emotional feelings. LOLZ. She has been my part of my life for 18 years and I seems like I lost the most important thing in my life. Still remember I keep calling her " AH-MA"( Hokkien language), and now I am so envy about people who talk about their grandmother; how nice their grandmother is. I wish she will be back, but I know is impossible. Just hope that, she will live in my heart and dreams everyday. Hope I can meet her in the next life and hope that I can repay her everything she had done for me in this life. I need to move forward right now and keep going. One day, we will meet each other again.



I will always love you, Grandma



1 comment:

lim said...

I miss my grandma too. She passed away when I was little, but I know how much she sayang-ed me....