Thursday, October 23, 2008

Malaysian Cultural Night in ISU


This coming Sunday, October 26th, ISU Malaysian society will organize Malaysian Cultural Night in the Great Hall. Hopefully it will be a great success during that day. Any of my friends still haven't bought their ticket, please get it from Student East Office.

Well, I am part of helping this event too as a setup crew and safety. One of the best performances will be the lion dance. Our Lion Dance crew has trained almost 1 and a half months for this event. It will be a very wonderful performance and I am looking forward during that day.



( This is our main Lion, we call it "Xiao Jing")

(Edwin Shim, one of our senior will perform the incredible act on the lion dance stage)

I hope, everyone will enjoy that performance on Sunday.



I will try to post videos in this blog after the event.OK, time to sleep, continue next week. Hope everyone enjoy my 5 marathon post in my blog. Cyaz.

1 comment:

Pei Sze said...

Good job=)
Anyway, enjoy your cultural night.
I will be having three events in this coming Nov..
Will be very busy as well=)
Cherish your life!! ^_^