Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Random Madness

Hey guys, still remember our madness activities we have done back in Malaysia? Playing Dota for 24 hours straight till next morning. The funniest part is one of our friends got wacked by his mum Guess who? So embarassing, dude.
(Hint: He play Dota with me almost all the time)

This is one of the madness we have done during college; you can't say is not ethical, so I assume that we are brave and cool enough to have this madness activity. Friends who got involved: Aravinth, Bryan Eric , Caleb and me. We did something that college will charge us of academic dishonesty. (Please don't try to attempt anything like this, if you are below 18. LOLZ) I am the person in charge to take a video of their madness act.




(3 of them are getting answers from each other to pass that exam.LOLZ)



When I come to US, my madness activities has been upgraded. This is worst than in Malaysia. I am just the camera guy, and i am innocent. My friend stole a bike. I can't reveal his name, if not he will be sentenced to prison. HAHA.

( He is a Bike stealer)



(Please don't steal a bike again, I feel so sorry for the owner)

So, whats next madness are we going to attempt? Any suggestion from anyone? I think the next person who will get involved with my madness is Zi Ting,Ng for sure, since he is my closest senior in Iowa State University.HAHA.

Ok, time for another post. I will continue posting this topic if I have another madness activity. Hopefully this 2 are the last. I don't wan to get expel from ISU.Noooooooooooooo.



No comments: