Sunday, October 26, 2008

My FIRE has turned ON!

After my english assignment for my English 250, I love to write blogs. This is definetely not included in my assignment. LOLz. The previous posts are all true too, just that I can't write any "F" words in it.( If i write, Mr.Perez,my lecturer will deduct my marks for sure. HAHA).

After the Malaysian Cultural Night, everyone put alot of effort into it especially the performances such as lion dance, fan dance and bhangra dance. Is a big success for the cultural night, but I feel like I didn;t contribute much in it. Well, I have many things to do in my academic studies especially Electrical Engineering. However, sometimes think of it, If I can sacrifice my leisure time for an hour for everyday, why not helping them in perfomances? Hmm, I am damn NOOB. Now just realise about it. HAIHZZ. Hopefully, I will keep attending in Lion Dance Group and learn more about it.

My friends, what will you imagine that I am going to do when my fire has turned on?Please Don;t imagine that I am going after some chicks, staring some boobs. Damn Fuck wei. ( I know Zi Ting or Xze Ming will imagine that random shit). I am not that pervert like you guys. Go to strip club and buy 2 lap dances somemore. Crazy. Well, I am going to study hard and try to improve myself in many ways. just like the same old Eric in Taylors: Full of confidence, initiative and good creativity in projects. I have to get back my confidence first and then be positive.

SO, I am writing this blog is to remind myself and reach my friends that I am back to normal. No more negative thoughts, No more Random Shit and definetely keep fit. I have to have this commitment till my graduation, be a man, but not gay or pussy. Be mature, but not some "sohai" or clown. So, wish me luck, I will try to improve myself before I reach my young adult stage.

OK chiaoz guys, by the way, next week is Zi Ting birthday, anyone has any plans in making him drunk? Hopefully will not cause DISPUTEZZ.


( Better don't try to act like him such a gay asshole wearing EXPRESS only, LOLZ)

( Oh-God, the worst picture I had in my whole life, Fucking gay, pussy and "NA-BHET"; Causing DIsputezzz)



Time to change!!!



No comments: