Friday, January 16, 2009

"Whatever is done is done, Forget it and Move On"-2009

Happy new Year 2009, Is a good year to refurbish and improve myself to be a better man. This year gonna be 20, a young adult, no more teenagers life. Right now, I just move in to a new aprtment, still in Frederiksen Court in 4138. Give me a visit if you guys are free. Is still pretty empty here, just books and some stuff. Is really cool to live with Mike, He taught me a lot of things and I gain some experince from there. However, sometimes, he is act like a kid(LOLZ), don;t look at him so muscular, sometimes he cry like a baby too. WAHAHA. Well, the weather in Ames is getting horrible, can you believe is -34 celcius. Crazy. I hate this weather so badly. I love staying in San Francisco; the weather is really nice and you can get chinese food so easily. APA APA Pun ADA LA, Mee goreng, Char Kuey Teow, Roasted Pork, and the best is DIM SUM. Besides having food, you can have good exercise too, because SF road is all up and down like hill. Crazy, really crazy. Anyway, just back from college to get some stuff before going to class in 20 mins. I hope all my friends have a great year and just forget the bad happenings in the past and move on.

Once again, Happy new year to 2009.

Keng, (4138 Frederiksen Court)

1 comment:

Pei Sze said...

Hey~
Just drop by to leave you a message =)

HappY ChineSe Moo Year =)
Wishing you a prosperous new year with happiness and success =)

All the best in your doings.
You are always blessed =)